FRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-4515 :: Security Credit Systems

Chicago, Illinois 4 comments

FRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-4515 :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-4515 :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERSFRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-4515 :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERSFRAUD ALERT:: 716-882-4515 :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: Security Credit Systems :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT:: www.securitycreditsystems.com :: SCAMMERS :: FRAUD ALERT :: www.payscs.com :: SCAMMERS

SECURITYCREDITSYSTEMS.COM - Domain Information

43°03'85" North

Longitude

78°76'43" West

Distance

7727.46 km (4801.62 miles)

See Also:

fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/fraud/scammers/identity theft/illegal collection agency/

Review about: 716 882 4515.

Comments

1 - SEND A CERTIFIED RET.REC.

REQ. CEASE & DESIST LETTER ( THEY SHOULD NOT BE CALLING YOU AFTER THAT - IF THEY DO -SUE FOR EACH INSTANCE!

2 - ENGAGE AN ATTORNEY - THEY HATE LAWSUITS AND MOST LIKELY WILL SETTLE

3 - KEEPS NOTES ON EVERYTHING - EVERYTHING!!!INCLUDING ANY CALLS ON HOME OR CELL PHONES.

codergrrl
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #597639

"Robert" just called screaming at me about a overdue tuition bill that I owe. He claimed he wasn't screamed and that I just didn't like what he had to say. I knew he was up to no good as soon as I picked up the phone because he didn't immediately identify himself and had an attitude.

East Aurora, New York, United States #584413

They have been calling me for a year.It is always the same man and he gets nasty.

He says I took and ambulance which I never did and I also have insurance to cover this if I had but I did not. He has the wrong birth date for me. He called again today and before he could say anything, I said I did not take an ambulance. He says, "That does not matter".

I hung up on him.

I am getting an unlisted number.He will not leave me alone!

Allenton, Michigan, United States #205345